How to activate Server-to-Server OAuth App

“enable the Server-to-Server OAuth app role. In the Zoom web portal, the administrator must go to User Management > Roles > Role Settings > Advanced features and select the View and Edit check boxes for Server-to-Server OAuth app .”
I couldn’t find the Advanced Features in Role setting
pls advise

Hello @km.chong can you please let me know what type of account is being used?

Regards, Kwaku

Hi Mr Kwaku

Thanks, your replied to me.

I have settled and activated the Server-to-Server OAuth apps with assistance of Mr Jave V of Zoom Support yesterday

However, I’ve few questions appreciate your advise as below:

Mr Jave V has sent me the link on guidance and recommended me to watch the Youtube video regarding this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBE7CHVzho

However, based on the video there are portion on technical related to programming which was too technical for me to proceed further.

Therefore, he replied to me said that:

“You do not have to do this if you will not use the server-to-server Oauth for your meetings”
As such, what does this statement means? And In what circumstances will use Server-to-Server meeting?

I thought was to ease of developer to access on token instead via JWT

tx

Hello @km.chong you can use it either way you can create a server to server app that creates meetings on behalf of your user or you can create one solely for generating tokens to do other functions in your environment.

Regards, Kwaku

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.