How to customize Cancel Webinar Registrant email message?

When I cancel a registration interactively via the web portal, I am presented with a dialog where I can customize the default email message that goes out.

However, when I use https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/webinars/webinarregistrantstatus to cancel a registrant, there does not seem to be a way to customize the message.

Also, when the user clicks on the cancel link at the end of confirmation (and other) emails, they also get the default message.

Is there any way to customize the default message? I can’t find it anywhere in the webinar settings.

I am referring to the message that has the subject “[webinar name] - Registration Cancelled” and reads:
Your registration for [webinar name] at Aug 22, 2019 11:46 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) has been cancelled.
You will not receive any further emails about this webinar.

Hey @nelson,

Currently there is no way to customize the cancellation message via the API.

We do have plans to make the all the emails customizable in the future via webinar settings and api.

Thanks,
Tommy

Just to confirm, is there a way to customize the default Cancel Webinar Registrant email via the web portal either? I can’t find it.

Hey @nelson,

There is a way to customize the default Cancel Webinar Registrant email. Go to account management > webinar settings.

-Tommy

Hi Tommy, that is not the right email. That email is the template for when a webinar is cancelled. I’m looking to customize the one that goes out when a registration is cancelled (not the webinar).

Ah apologies @nelson.

Currently there is no way to customize the default Cancel Webinar Registrant email via the web portal.

I will add this to our list of feature requests.

Thanks,
-Tommy