How to displaying my app when monitor sharing

Description
If i start monitor sharing from my app, app is not displayed for users who are watching. I cant use EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare method, becouse after version 5.9.0, Login is deprecated into SDK. How to displaying my app when monitor sharing, preferably without using a login?

Which Desktop Meeting SDK version?
v5.9.1.2601

Hi @ultematum091,

User authentication is still possible through OAuth, which is going to be the required method of user authentication moving forward. For information on how to use OAuth with your SDK app, please see our documentation. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
In old versions, when login was available, there was a problem that all application windows were displayed and it was impossible to disable certain windows, is it possible to enable display without login?

Hi @ultematum091,

Unfortunately for this setting, there is not that level of granularity in the controls for specific windows. This is really only meant to toggle the visibility for the SDK application, and is tied to an account setting.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.