How to get and refresh the SSO token for loginWithSSOToken?

Description
How to get and refresh the SSO token for loginWithSSOToken?

I’m building an app that I want to sign enterprise users in using SSO, however, I can’t find any documentation on where/how to get the SSO token needed for the loginWithSSOToken method. Also, after I get the token, how long is it valid for (if it’s not up to the individual SSO providers)? And how can I refresh the token (is there something like a refresh_token in OAuth)?

Just to save some time, I looked at this post How to get the SSO Token for use with loginWithSSOToken? - #4 by Michael_Condon, but it isn’t very clear on what exactly that “at some point” is, is there no documentation on this at all?

Thanks!

Hey @jackz314,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Before you can give the SDK an “SSOToken” you must first configure your account and SSO identity provider with Zoom. Instructions for doing this can be found here: Quick start guide for SSO – Zoom Help Center. You will also need a vanityURL from Zoom: Guidelines for Vanity URL Requests – Zoom Help Center. After that, you will receive the token from the reply URL from your identity provider. Appended to your replay URL will be a parameter “zt=” and the token is after that. Pass that token into the loginWithSSO function of the SDK. As for refreshing, this is not handled by the SDK and must be handled by the developer.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.