How to hide bottom Setting bar in Zoom Electron SDK

How to hide bottom Setting bar in Zoom Electron SDK

Hi sandeepsama257,

Thanks for the post. You may use the MeetingUI_ShowBottomFloatToolbarWnd interface to show/hide the bottom toolbar, you may refer to the implementation in our demo: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron/blob/37353b270c4a9f3d0d33db915708aa76dac36726/demo/main.js#L770

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Dear Carson,

I’m trying to hide toolbar by setting “show = false” in function “MeetingUI_ShowBottomFloatToolbarWnd” in “zoom_meeting_ui_ctrl.js” and also calling functionObj.showBottomFloatToolbarWnd(). in main.js
I’m sure it does entered function MeetingUI_ShowBottomFloatToolbarWnd.
However; it’s not working…

BTW: I’m running on win32 and set isdirectsharedesktop=true to enter sharing view directly

Hi duochang,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you setting this before or after the meeting starts? For the settings like hiding the toolbar, it needs to be called and configured before the meeting starts.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Dear Carson,

Thank you for your help but it still failed…
I call the function before join a certain meeting as below code.
The ret of ShowBottomFloatToolbarWnd return 2 before meeting start and return 0 after as I tried.
I’m not sure I did the correct as below…

hidetoolbar

@carson.zoom

Dear Carson,

Sorry I found out my problem, I’m using isdirectsharedesktop so I should set setSharingToolbarVisibility to false after join meeting instead of using setBottomFloatToolbarWndVisibility or showBottomFloatToolBarWnd for hiding the toolbar.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Duochang,

Thanks for the reply and glad to hear that you have resolved this issue. Actually the showBottomFloatToolbarWnd is a method that only exist in the demo(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron/blob/91647d2406ad6c5e42a3914c398c0bab05f45fdb/demo/main.js#L869), you may refer to the implementation in the demo(if you would like to have a try with this method), the corresponding interface in the SDK is MeetingUI_ShowBottomFloatToolbarWnd: function(opts) . Hope this helps. Thanks!