How to host two different scheduled meeting at the same time?

Description
I’ve created multiple scheduled meetings with my PRO Zoom account(meetings in different times), which means they got the same host.

By the way, all the meetings are set with join_before_host=true and jbh_time=0

And if one of the attendees joined his meeting, then, another attendee belongs to another meeting, wants to join his meeting,
we got a message: The meeting is scheduled for 5/26/2021.
And could not open the meeting.

I know that my PRO Zoom account could have only one license user so that I could not add license user in Schedule Privilege.

Does this means: with PRO Zoom account, even the meetings are hosted at different time, and based on my settings, attendees could joint at any time, so that there could occurred a situation that the host might host two meetings at the same time? And the key point is back to the concurrent meeting?

So is there any recommended solutions for my issue?

Hi @juleen.christopher90,

That’s right—if a user is hosting several meetings, but one of them is still ongoing, attendees will not be able to join the next meeting until the host has left the first one and started the next one.

If you wish to have overlapping meetings, you will need to schedule your meetings under separate hosts.

Let me know if this helps to clarify,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. It’s quit clear for me now.
BTW, I’m searching for the real time that some one spent in a meeting,
and find an API: GET /past_meetings/{meetingUUID}
but the response is always: non-existent uuid.
The uuid is from here: GET /meetings/{meetingId}

Hey @juleen.christopher90,

I’m glad that Will was able to help! You’ll only see a meeting returned from the past_meetings endpoint if it has occurred in the past. Was this meeting ended when you called that API?

If so, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the full request that you’re using.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.