Tree different hosts can't have meeting the same time

Hi I am using Zoom Meeting API (2.0.0) to create meeting.
When 3 users create meeting with different users for the same date time, and they open meetings the host that last joins to the meeting unable to connect. He gets a message “You are already in another meeting”. The last connected host can connect only after one of other hosts finishes his meeting.

End point which I use - https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/host_email_address@company_name.com/meetings
Data -

[
  "topic" = "New Meeting",
  "agenda" = "",
  "type" = 2,
  "start_time" = "2022-04-27T12:27:00"
  "timezone" = "UTC"
  "password" = "45687"
  "duration" = 60
  "settings" = [
      "waiting_room" => FALSE,
      "alternative_hosts_email_notification" => FALSE,
      "alternative_hosts" => "host_email_address@company_name.com"
  ]
}

Is it because of some restriction, or something wrong I am doing?

@sedrakyanmanvel.

Welcome to the Developer Forum! Each Basic user and Licensed user on a Pro account is limited to hosting only 1 meeting at a time. However, Licensed users on Business, Education, and Enterprise accounts can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. Both meetings need to be started by the original meeting host or by an alternative host. The host can leave the meeting and pass host privileges to another user if needed.

Can you share if you have the concurrent meeting feature enabled for your account? Here is our help documentation this topic :

Hi @donte.zoom, thank you for looking into this.
Is this limitation relates to cases when different hosts have meeting at a time?
In my case 6 different users should have meeting at the same time.

e.g.
user A1 should have meting with user A2 where user A1 is the host
user B1 should have meting with user B2 where user B1 is the host
user C1 should have meting with user C2 where user C1 is the host
All users don’t have any other meeting. All meetings starts the same time. A1-A2 and B1-B2 users can connect to the meeting. But C1 user gets “You are already in another meeting” error when he tries to join to the meeting. C1 and C2 users are able to start meeting only after A1-A2 or B1-B2 users finish their meeting.