How to Integrate a second Zoom account embedded in a 3rd party platform

Zoom Apps Configuration
How to Integrate a second Zoom account embedded in a 3rd party platform We have one account already set up on the 3rd party platforml but want to add a second account so we can have concurrent meetings.

Description
We need to use the JWT option to set it up. I am an admin on both accounts, so the App credentials - API Key and API secret are the same as they are for the existing embedded account. How do I set up the second account so it points to the new/2nd Zoom account? Do I need to regenerate a new API Key and API Secret - or will that mess up the account that is already linked to our community platform?

To make sure that I understand, you want to set up separate Zoom Users, correct?

Unfortunately, when using the JWT credentials you are working with account-level credentials that authenticate requests as the owner of the account.

In other words, the meetings are likely scheduled by one user and there is only one set of credentials for the entire account.

If the application supported OAuth tokens or multiple Zoom Users with JWT this would be possible. As a workaround, you can host 2 concurrent meetings with a licensed plan: