I want to create multiple meeting in same time with the help of JWT api for different account under single account owner

We are using zoom api to create meeting (JWT - account level app ). I know zoom doesn’t support concurrent meeting for same host account. I want to use different api key and api secret to create meeting in same time. So I need different JWT app (for different api key and api secret). We are using pro account type (One account owner, 5 admins and many members). We want to create concurrent meeting for our users in same time. But I can’t make more than one JWT app.
What is the procedure to create concurrent meeting with different JWT app or different api key and api secret?
Note: I have successfully created meeting via JWT app api key and api secret.

Please help me. I have already read many documents and post also. But I did not get correct guide line.

Hey @tigps.ariadaha.edu3,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to clarify.

JWT apps are limited to 1 per account, as these are account-wide. In order to host concurrent meetings, you do not need more than 1 JWT credential—rather, you need more than 1 host (licensed Zoom User).

So, for example, you could create a meeting via API, designating your first meeting with 1 host:
POST /users/{uniqueHost1}/meetings - Schedule for 12:00:00 on 11/21

Then you could create another meeting via API, designating a second, unique host:
POST /users/{uniqueHost2}/meetings - Schedule for 12:00:00 on 11/21

^ Both of these requests can be authenticated with the same JWT credentials. It’s the value you pass for the userId/email in the request URL that needs to be unique.

Let me know if this helps to clarify!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.