How to set up Production version of your app?

I am having the same issue as described in the forum. I am not sure how to enable production version of our app to receive webhook event notification. I am looking for the authorization header to verify the token. But there is no header.

Any direction would help.

Thanks

Hi @nnarayana_tnp ,

Happy to help assist! Just to clarify, are you also using PHP like the developer in the shared forum or a different development environment?

Thanks,
Gianni

Hi Gianni,

I am initially testing the webhook using CGI Perl script hosted on Ubuntu Linux/Apache2.
After successful testing, I will move this to .NET hosted on Azure.

Please let me know if you need any other details. I am available.
Thanks,
Naresh

Hi @nnarayana_tnp ,

I am unfamiliar with the production CGI scripts, could you share documentation about production testing that way or have access to support that can walk you through the production environment?

Each developer’s production environment varies depending on their respective code base and hosting. As for production setup on Microsoft, here’s some documentation I referenced:

Does this help?

Thank you,
Gianni

I want to confirm whether our Webhook app is sending the expected authorization headers or not.
We are not receiving them as mentioned in the forum reference I provided in the post.

Do we need to change anything on our app ? What needs to be done?

Thanks
Naresh

Hi @nnarayana_tnp , what type of app are you creating? For example OAuth, JWT, etc?

We are trying to stream Zoom Phone events using Zoom Webhook API. Configured the App using JWT.

Thanks
Naresh

Hi @nnarayana_tnp ,

Can you try using Webhook.site - Test, process and transform emails and HTTP requests to see if you can see the authorization header there in the entire request?

Additionally, could you please provide your JWT app ID/account id to developersupport@zoom.us with me addressed and a link to this forum post so we can check our logs to confirm what is being sent?

Thank you,
Gianni

Hi Gianni,

I just emailed the details to the support and copied you.

Sorry, I am confused and not sure how to test the Webhooks test site. And is it from Zoom?

Thanks
Naresh

Hey @nnarayana_tnp,

Please follow up with Gianni in your ticket, she should be able to advise further on the test site.

Thanks,
Max

Gianni,

We received help from Developer support and this issue has been resolved.

Thanks!

Glad they were able to help!