How to use new Jira Notification App with On Premise version of Jira

Hey @mongoman30,

I understand, but the new app does work with On Premise Jira as long as the On Premise Jira url is accessible.

Thanks,
Tommy

Can you please confirm the firewall port requirements to allow the URL then?

Regards,

Kevin

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or
telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.
For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Hey @mongoman30,

I don’t know the specific port requirements, the url needs to be publicly available, as in a device/system not on your network / vpn / firewall can access it.

Thanks,
Tommy

We can’t accept that I’m afraid. We never had to make their URL accessible on the internet using the old method so I can’t ask the team responsible for our Jira to change it because Zoom changed how their integration works.

Regards,

Kevin

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or
telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.
For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our Privacy Notice on our website at: [ https://www.trendmicro.com/privacy]

Hey @mongoman30,

Unfortunately, at this time a publicly accessible Jira link is required to use the Jira Notification integration.
Please reach out to support.zoom.us for a feature request to allow a more flexible On Premise Jira solution.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy, I have a case opened already with Zoom Support.

Appreciate you trying to help though

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy