I am getting an error message that tons of other people have also been getting: "Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again"

Description
I am getting an error message that tons of other people have also been getting: “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again”. However, I have tried all of the fixes from the Zoom dev forum that displayed the same error as me but none of the solutions work.

Error
This is the displayed error message on screen: Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.
I am also getting 3 error 403 messages but it won’t let me put them in here.

Which Web Client SDK version?
My web client SDK is version 1.9.1 (The latest one as of May 15, 2021)

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: HP Laptop
  • Browser: Microsoft Edge

Additional context
I have tried every fix from the other forums and it still won’t work. Please help as soon as possilbe. Thank you

Hi @Cam327,

I can see we’re in touch over email, so I’ll continue debugging this with you there.

Thanks!
Will

HI Will,

Thank you for the reply! I just sent another reply through email about trying to remove those bad dependencies. I wasn’t really sure how to go about that. Can you please give me some steps?

Thank you,
Cameron Yee

Hey @Cam327 ,

We will continue to work with you over the email thread. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

That would be nice but someone still hasn’t replied to my email. How long do the replies usually take?

Thank you,
Cameron Yee

Hey,
You seem to be using 1.9.1, however your screen shot shows you have been using 1.7.. To evaluate, I have been testing stuff with 1.9.5, and I have kept the following:

1. Stylesheets
  2. Scripts (JS)

This is not a perfect solution, but there is nothing wrong to try. If you have been using 1.9.1, just replace 1.9.5 with 1.9.1.

Hey @Cam327,

We will get back to you within 48 hours but typically respond much quicker than that. Are you able to share your ticket number?

Thanks for the input @anweshan!

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

My Ticket number is #10917053.

Thank you,
Cameron Yee

Hi @Cam327,

We’re in touch and have followed up with you.

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.