Join meeting show error Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again

Description
When I join meeting, the error message show “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.”

Error
Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.

Which Web Client SDK version?

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: mozilla firefox

Hi @merland.richardo,

Welcome to the community.

I noticed that you’re using Web SDK version 1.7.9 which is very outdated. Please update your implementation to at least 1.8.6 (last major update) and then see if your issue is resolved. If not, let us know. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Alex

1 Like

Hey @merland.richardo,

What @alexmayo said is correct, you’ll want to make sure you are using at least 1.8.6. We recommend testing with the latest version of the Web SDK (1.9.1) for the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you encounter any issues. Thank you for chiming in @alexmayo!

Thanks,
Max

after update web sdk version 1.9.1 show different error.

1 Like

Hey @merland.richardo,

Thank you for the update. I see that you have submitted a new topic for this issue - thank you. Please see my response there:

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.