I am trying to create a server to server app, but when adding the different scopes, I have almost no options.
I need the following:
- meeting:read:admin (Read meeting details)
- meeting:write:admin (Create/Update meetings)
- user:read:admin (Read user details)
Additional scopes are required for certain functionality:
- Account-level passcode / encryption policies
- Reports for meetings / webinars
- dashboard_meetings:read:admin (Business accounts and higher)
- dashboard_webinars:read:admin (Business accounts and higher)
- report:read:admin (Pro user and up)
- Allow recordings to be viewed (zoom | viewrecordings)
- Tracking fields (zoom | defaulttrackingfields)
- Recycle licenses (zoom | utmost), (zoom | recycleonjoin)
- Webinars (zoom | showwebinars), (zoom | webinardefault)
But I don’t know where I have to add these permissions, whether at role or user level.