I want Slack to notify me of missed calls from zoomphone.

I want to notify Slack of missed calls from zoomphone, but when I try to set the Slack webhook URL, the message “URL validation failed. Try again later.” is displayed.
Please tell me what should I do?

If you’re encountering the “URL validation failed. Try again later.” message when trying to set up a Slack webhook URL for missed calls from Zoom Phone, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Ensure Correct URL Format:
  • Double-check that the URL you are entering is correctly formatted. Ensure it starts with “https://” and matches the format expected by Slack for webhooks.
  1. URL Accessibility:
  • Make sure the webhook URL you are entering is accessible from the internet. If Slack can’t reach the URL, it won’t be able to validate it.
  1. Retry Later:
  • As the error message suggests, you might want to try again later. Sometimes, there could be temporary issues on either Slack or Zoom’s end that might get resolved with time.
  1. Check Slack Status:
  • Verify if there are any ongoing issues with Slack’s services by checking their status page. It’s possible that Slack might be experiencing temporary disruptions.
  1. Test with Another Tool:
  • Consider testing the webhook URL with another tool or service that allows webhook testing. This can help confirm whether the issue is specific to the interaction between Zoom and Slack.
  1. Reach Out to Support:
  • If the problem persists, reach out to both Zoom Phone and Slack support. They might be able to provide specific guidance or assistance related to this integration.
  1. Alternative Integration Methods:
  • Check if there are alternative methods or integrations for notifying Slack of missed calls from Zoom Phone. There might be other solutions or third-party apps that can achieve the same result.
  1. Documentation:
  • Review the documentation provided by both Zoom Phone and Slack for webhook integrations. There might be specific requirements or steps outlined in the documentation.

Remember that specific details might vary based on the versions of the applications and the configurations in use. If the issue persists, reaching out to the support teams of both Zoom Phone and Slack would be a recommended next step for personalized assistance.

It seems like you’re encountering an issue with setting up the Slack webhook URL for missed calls from Zoom Phone, and you’re receiving a “URL validation failed. Try again later.” message. This error usually occurs when Slack is unable to validate the URL provided.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Double-check the URL: Make sure that the webhook URL you’re entering in Slack is correct. Ensure that there are no typos, extra spaces, or missing characters. Sometimes, a small mistake in the URL can lead to validation failure.

2. Check for Special Characters: Ensure that your URL doesn’t contain any special characters that might be causing validation issues. Stick to alphanumeric characters and standard URL format.

3. HTTPS: Make sure that your URL is using the secure HTTPS protocol. Slack requires webhook URLs to be secure, so if you’re using HTTP, it may result in validation failure.

4. Firewall and Network Settings: Check your firewall and network settings to ensure that Slack can reach the provided URL. If there are restrictions or if the URL is inaccessible from the Slack servers, validation may fail.

5. Retry Later: As the error message suggests, sometimes there might be temporary issues on either Slack or Zoom’s end. Try again later to see if the problem resolves itself.

6. Webhook Permissions: Ensure that the Slack app or integration you are using has the necessary permissions to send messages to the specified channel. Double-check the configuration settings in both Zoom Phone and Slack.

7. Slack App Updates: Ensure that both your Slack app and Zoom Phone app are up to date. Sometimes, issues can be resolved by simply updating the apps to the latest versions.

If, after going through these steps, you’re still encountering issues, you may want to check the support documentation or contact the support teams for both Zoom Phone and Slack for more specific assistance. They may be able to provide insights into any platform-specific issues that could be causing the problem.

for more info you can visit here.