Ignore login step when start meeting from browser

Dear Zoom development Team,
At present, I have one issue as below:
I using rest api create meeting and got start_url as following : https://tcbs.zoom.us/s/546772834?zak=eyJ6bV9za20iOiJ6bV9vMm0iLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJjbGllbnQiLCJ1aWQiOiJBbGI2NlI1d1FoV0xFSDVvYkVTRDJ3IiwiaXNzIjoid2ViIiwic3R5IjoxMDAsIndjZCI6ImF3MSIsImNsdCI6MCwic3RrIjoiUEZPamU3QnBxMjNPbDJFVkJpMW9OakhENnJiRk1kNGkxOWdHV1o4eXE3TS5CZ1VnWm05bVV6UnlNekpuWlU5bU9XSTVLM015UjBnMGVsRlZOVzlFYVV4WlJHWkFPVE5rT1RrNE9XVXpZemcyWkdVMFlUQmhZMlJpTldReE1qWTBOamxpTURoalpUUTRaamhtTkROaE9URXhZamRrWVRaaU9ERXpPVEpqTUROaU5qUmpOd0FNTTBOQ1FYVnZhVmxUTTNNOUFBTmhkekUiLCJleHAiOjE1ODQwMDc1NTcsImlhdCI6MTU4NDAwMDM1NywiYWlkIjoibVQ0NzEtZ3hUMnFGc1dSc3FYWUN1USIsImNpZCI6IiJ9.-r1GB8lofjQ0OQiB5Q58gcQjI6txkYfiMk1sjqqY44s
But when i started meeting with start_url as above then zoom require must login first (But i using zoom desktop apps then don’t require login).
How can i start meeting on web browser with no require login?
Please give me advice for this issue.
Thanks and Best Regards,
ngoctl

Hey @ngoctl,

That URL should start the meeting without having you login.

Do you have this setting on by any chance:

Thanks,
Tommy

It seems that even if the option is deactivated,it doesn’t work if the one using start_url is not the owner of the account.

What are the limitations ?

Thanks

Hey @EVant, @ngoctl

I just tested and it worked for me.

Can you send me the full request body for creating the meeting?

Thanks,
Tommy

here it is:
{‘topic’: ‘BIO562’, ‘type’: ‘2’, ‘start_time’: ‘2020-03-09T08:30:00+01:00’, ‘timezone’: ‘Europe/Paris’, ‘duration’: 120, ‘password’: ‘VVGJHBRTq/’, ‘settings’: {‘host_video’: ‘true’, ‘participant_video’: ‘true’, ‘cn_meeting’: ‘false’, ‘in_meeting’: ‘false’, ‘join_before_host’: ‘true’, ‘mute_upon_entry’: ‘true’, ‘watermark’: ‘false’, ‘use_pmi’: ‘false’, ‘approval_type’: ‘2’, ‘audio’: ‘both’, ‘auto_recording’: ‘none’, ‘enforce_login’: ‘false’, ‘global_dial_in_countries’: [‘FR’], ‘registrants_email_notification’: ‘False’}}

Hey @EVant,

I tried with that request body and still was able to start the meeting without being logged in.

Can you generate a new start URL and private message it to me so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy

It’s okay. it works.
Misuse from my side.
Thanks

1 Like

Happy to hear you got it working!

Thanks,
Tommy