Implementation for getting RawVideoData in WindowsSDK

AndroidSDK provides an implementation class for IZoomSDKRenderer in ZoomSDKRenderer.
Is the ZoomSDKRenderer class not provided in the Windows SDK?

I am trying to get RawVideoData using the Windows SDK, looking at the page below.

The createRenderer method requires an implementation of
IZoomSDKRendererDelegate and IZoomSDKRenderer.
I was able to implement IZoomSDKRendererDelegate.
But I didn’t know how to implement IZoomSDKRenderer.

Hi @tatsuro_nakano, thanks for using our SDK.

Can you please elaborate on what issues you are facing when trying to implement the IZoomSDKRenderer interface on Windows?

Thanks!

Hi jon.lieblick, thanks for the reply.

I do not know what I need to implement in each method of IZoomSDKRenderer.
I know that IZoomSDKRenderer->subscribe is called when the createRender method is
executed, so at least I know that I need to do something in the subscribe method.
However, I do not know what I should do in the subscribe method.
It would be helpful if the implementation is provided in the SDK like the AndroidSDK.

Hi @tatsuro_nakano,

Ah alright, I understand where the confusion is coming from. In the Windows SDK, you are providing an empty pointer in which the SDK will store an instance of the IZoomSDKRenderer. You can directly interact with that instance to subscribe, set the resolution, etc.

The IZoomRendererDelegate is what you will use to access the raw data through its callbacks. You will create a concrete instance of this interface and provide it when calling createRenderer.

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply!

I solved the problem by passing an empty pointer.

I found a problem with my implementation and the question was resolved.
(I was using one IZoomSDKRenderer instance for multiple createRenderer methods).

That’s great to hear it’s resolved!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out in a new topic with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face: