In meeting chats

Hello,

Is there any API or webhook events available to retrieve in-meeting chats? I am using OAuth app with account level authorization. The documentation states meeting chats can be retrieved through cloud recordings and is a pre-requisite.

If the meeting is not recorded and saved to cloud, is there any other way to be able to get the in-meeting chats?

Thanks.

Hey @snp

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Those threads do not have the answer for what I am looking for.

Hey @snp,

We do not have APIs for In Meeting Chat at this time.

Feel free to add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy for the quick response.

So to confirm, the only way we can currently get the in-meeting chats is through recordings. For meetings that are not recorded to cloud, we do not have any way to get the in meeting chats.

If there is any other option available at this time, I would like to explore it.

Thanks,
Snehal

Hey @snp,

Correct.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.