Inhouse app not getting call log for calls that ended on a phone assigned to a call queue

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
/phone/call_logs

Description
We have an inhouse app that is attempting to get all the call logs for all phones. We get most of them but when a call comes into our switchboard and ends on one of those phones we do not see those calls.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
*1. API call used: https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/call_logs?page_size=300&from=2023-04-03T00:00:00z&to=2023-04-03T23:59:59z&time_type=endTime
*2. OAUTH

We don’t get any errors when doing this we are just missing those logs.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Hi @elton_todd
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
Could you please share more details about the issue? When you say that the call ends on one of those phones, you do not see those calls, do you meen when the person calling finish the call?

Hi Elisa,

Yes. The caller and callee hang up. A log is created in the zoom logs but when we do the API pull we do not see a record of that call. Even when we try to pull later we don’t see it. Also, if those phones make an outgoing call, we see the call in the Zoom logs but we do not see it in the API pull.

Hi, Just checking to see if there are any updates to this. This is kind of a high priority for us as it keeps us from getting all the necessary data for our reporting.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @elton_todd
I have not been able to replicate this issue on my end.
I will send you a Direct message so. you can provide me with more information

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.