Install recurring webinar with no fixed time and webinar registration possible

Hi everyone, looking forward to your help.

I am having a function that uses webinar.

With requirement:

• You can click on the webinar link at any time to start the webinar (no need to schedule this webinar).
  • User can register to join this webinar

Problem:

• I have read the documentation in the api create webinar, if the webinar config must be registered to participate, the registration_type parameter must be set to a webinar with a fixed time set (
    5 - Webinar, 9 - Recurring webinar with a fixed time)

The reason I don’t want to set a fixed webinar schedule:

• My function uses an account to create webinars for users, which the api create webinar document describes as the text below:
   Rate Limit Label: Light
   This API has a daily rate limit of 100 requests per day. The rate limit is applied to the userId of the webinar host used to make the request.
  • That is, the total of all create/update/destroy webinar requests of this account is 100 requests/day. If I set a fixed schedule for the webinar, my function has an update information time meeting section. If you set a fixed schedule, you must call the api to schedule a fixed schedule for the webinar. I don’t want to spend many requests for this update.

Question:

• Is there a way to configure, pass any param that can meet my above requirements? Can you sugget me? Thank you for reading the article.

The api I’m learning:

Hi @pham.minh.phuong
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
I just wanted to check in with you to see if you have been able to troubleshoot this on your end?