Integrating zoom in multi tenant application

Hi Guys,

I have a multi tenant app, where i need to validate/configure tenants zoom account and later create meetings for them (with there zoom account) and host meetings within my application.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also would like to know what plan i should purchase with zoom to accomplish this.

Regards,
Nandish

Hey @nandish.y5,

You can use OAuth to have Zoom users connect their Zoom accounts to your app, and then create meetings on their behalf.

Then you can use the Web SDK to have users join the meetings within your web app.

Due note, currently the Web SDK can only start meetings owned by the same account as the JWT App. But it can be used to join any meeting.

As for pricing, if the endpoint requires a paid plan it will mention it on the respective endpoint page. The Web SDK does require a Pro Plan to use however.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for quick response…

While implementing OAUTH, I found that

1. Authorization code changes every time for same user
    I would need user to give permissions once, and then use his account without navigating to authorization page every time.

2. Will OAuth take care requests coming from different domains, I mean if tenant1 configured his account with OAUTH app1, then for tenant2 with same OAUTH app1 it should ask to give permissions.

Regards,
Nandish

Hey @nandish.y5,

The best way to handle this is to authorize once, and then use the refresh tokens.

Not sure what you mean by this? Are you referring to multiple sub domains for OAuth?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for quick response…

Regards,
Nandish

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.