Invalid access token error while using Zoom Govt. Account

Hello Zoom Developers,

We are using Zoom Gov account and trying to access Zoom Gov API for the webinars. When we try to access the API, we are getting “Invalid access token”. We are getting this error, if we try to access any Zoom API. Are there any limitation in the Zoom Gov API if we try to access any information thru API’s? Looking for your support at the earliest.

API URL:
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{accountid}/webinars

{
“code”: 124,
“message”: “Invalid access token.”
}

Hey @swerveadmin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. How are you generating the JWT token? Do you encounter the same issue if you copy the token from the App Credentials page?

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

Yes. We have used JWT token from the App Credentials page to test the API. I am getting this Invalid access token error only in our Zoom Gov account. Shouldn’t we use JWT token from the App Credentials page to test Zoom Gov API’s? Are there any restrictions around it?

Hi @MaxM ,

I was just going thru this thread. It looks like the permission to be granted specific to account to resolve the permission issue. Can you verify and confirm?

Hi @Tommy @MaxM - My account ID is. Can you help me out at the earliest since we have some high priority deliverables which is dependent on accessing the Zoom API’s.

Hi @Tommy @MaxM - Would it be possible to setup a call for troubleshooting or check my account to resolve this issue? I am unable to move forward with our development using ZoomGov account because of “Invalid access token”. Same API works if we use regular business account.

Hey @swerveadmin,

Apologies for the late response. I will send you my meeting info so we can schedule a debug session.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @Tommy,

Thanks for your response. @will.zoom has helped us on the other thread and we are good for now. I am validating all the other API’s. Will post a new thread if we need any other clarifications.

Hey @swerveadmin,

Thank you for the update. I’m glad to hear that @will.zoom resolved your issues! If you have any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I also want to note that when you update a forum post like this, it causes its place to be reset in the queue which is why it took us a while to get you a response. Sorry about that!

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.