Invalid meeting id

I am using zoom sdk(android) and wanted to star meeting without login so I have generated zak and using it as mentioned in the documentation and and when I enter a meeting id and try to start meeting it shows invalid meeting id

Hi @theshinigami, thanks for the post.

In order to start a meeting as an API user, the meeting ID you use must correspond with an actual meeting that is joinable by the account associated with the ZAK you have provided. Please verify that the meeting you are attempting to start exists before using this method.

Thanks!

So I cannot create a new meeting and If I want to start meeting the meeting ID which I put must be created by Account associated with zak .
How many meeting can I start concurrently?

Hi @theshinigami,

You can create a new meeting through the SDK by scheduling one or using an instant meeting (both require logging into the SDK). If you are already using our REST API, there may be some alternatives that do not require login available. Feel free to post to API and Webhooks to find out what is available.

How many meeting can I start concurrently?

Through the Android SDK, you can start/host one meeting at a time.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.