Invalid Signature while starting meeting as host using web SDK

Description
Getting “Signature is invalid.” error message while starting meeting as host. I am generating signature using PHP and works for my demo account, but when using my another zoom account it is showing “Signature is invalid.” error. I am using API key and secret of JWT App of the same account from where I am using meeting ID to join.

Error
errorCode: 3712
errorMessage: “Signature is invalid.”
method: “join”
result: “Invalid signature.”

Which version?
I am using CDN to load dependencies and “zoom-meeting-1.8.3.min.js” this version.

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):
Using chrome browser on windows 10.

Hey @devendra,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I just have a couple of questions to get us started.

1. Is this something that was working before or is it a new implementation?
  2. Are you able to provide an example of a signature you’re using when you encounter this error?
  3. Do you have a Pro account?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM

1. No it was not working before. It was working for normal account but when I was using pro account’s JWT app API key and secret it was not working.
  2. I don’t have the Invalid signature as it it working fine now.
  3. Yes, The problem occurred while I was using my pro account app details.

Now it is working fine, I can’t say what was wrong. :man_shrugging:

Thanks

Hey @devendra,

I’m glad to hear that you resolved your issues! I don’t have any tips as to what may have gone wrong but if you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.