Is there any way where we can create and join meeting without redirecting?

Is there any way where we can create and join meeting without redirecting?

Hi @a.sawant, to join a meeting, a User will have to be directed using the meeting’s join_url in order to authorize them to join. It would not be possible to create the meeting and have the User joined without some type of action to cause them to join.

Are you asking if there is a way to create the meeting, then automatically be directed in to that meeting? Could you give us additional details? There could be a way to have your application handle meeting creation, wait for a successful response, then identify the join_url to then immediately request the Zoom Client to join a meeting.

Yes. Basically, I want to avoid that ‘download the zoom app’ page and use browser automatically.
Also, I need to integrate zoom in such a way that after filling userId in a form with post method. The zoom meeting should start right into that page without refreshing and redirecting. without going to zoom.us domain??

@a.sawant For this, I’d suggest implementing our Web SDK, which will allow you to create, join, and manage meetings directly within a browser. You can reference our Documentation and GitHub repo for more information. Let us know if you have any questions on either.

I’d also suggest taking a look at this forum post: Zoom Web Client Default Username, which walks through some requirements to automatically set the Username of the incoming participant.