Issues when sharing screen, content turns green for some attendants

Description
Users gets green screen when receive screen shared content in a meeting room. Tottaly random, not specific client, because meet get different types of clients

Which version?
Zoom Meeting Client for Windows v5.4.7

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Maybe can be reproduced the issue when sharing screen, specially if video or powerpoint slides are shared.
Options used into share screen option: share specific window, share audio from computer, optimize video

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: different types of devices, laptops, Android phones and tablets, iPad and iPhones, Windows and MacOS
  • OS: Shared screen from Windows 10 Enterprise 2010. Clients attendant with bug using different versions of Android, IOS, Windows, Mac
  • Version: latest versions of Zoom client for all OS

Additional context
The issue comes into a meeting using a private link (jworg.zoom.us) but using Zoom Cloud. Attendants for the meeting was around 70, host and co-hosts can share screen only, using Windows 10 as OS both host and co-host. Issue comes random over attendants, detected specifically in attendants with networking issues (lag, unstable internet connection, etc)

1 Like

I have been seeing this exact same issue the last two days.

I found following reddit thread, where a guy found that issue was presented because of incompatibility between Zoom and last Nvidia drivers for discreet GPUs. In our case, the guy who shares screen had a Nvidia GPU installed in his desktop PC, and gets this issue. When drivers are rolled back to previous version, issue is not present. Maybe it’s required to update some code lines where hardware acceleration fails with Nvidia GPUs

Hey @leonardo.godoy.2009,

Thanks for using the dev forum.

I am sorry you are all facing this green screen issue, however this forum is for Zoom SDK Developer questions only. The people over at Zoom Help Center should be able to help you out though. You can also file an issue here: Feedback - Zoom?

Thanks!
Michael

Hola, mismo problema con las reuniones JW, ahora quitare los nuevos drivers y pondré unos mas antiguos.
Te digo si es eso.
s2

I have been seeing this exact same issue the last two days.

Hey @skadam0431 & @german.alonso,

Thank you for using the dev forum. However, this issue is not a Zoom SDK Developer question. Can you please report this to these places for assistance?
Zoom Help Center
Feedback - Zoom ?

Thanks!
Michael

Maybe can be reproduced the issue when sharing the screen, especially if the video or PowerPoint slides are shared.

Hey @ainsleyash10,

Thank you for using the dev forum. However, this issue is not a Zoom SDK Developer question. Can you please report this to these places for assistance?
Zoom Help Center
Feedback - Zoom ?

Thanks!
Michael