Join meeting with a password

Yep - seems logging in was all that was needed for my use case. Appreciate the guidance @Michael_Condon !

Hey @bamajap,

You are welcome! In the meantime, please feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like

Hey @bamajap, @desko27, and @andrez,

Thanks for your patience and help troubleshooting this issue!

The engineers are going to have this fixed in the upcoming SDK release. For now, please disable the minimum client version setting.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks for your reply again. I do not have the power to disable this setting. Nevertheless I hope there will be a new release soon.

Hey @andrez,

I understand. We are hoping to ship the new release very soon.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @andrez, @bamajap, @desko27,

The new version has shipped and is available in the Zoom Marketplace for download. This issue should now be resolved. Can you please update and verify?

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like

@Michael_Condon I updated our App and I can verify the issue is now resolved. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @desko27,

Awesome! I am super happy to hear :slight_smile:
Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!
Michael

The update solved my problem as well! Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome! You are very welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

I’m experiencing the issue again, the organisation may have set a higher minimum required version again. I thought the issue was actually fixed from the root and not just by publishing a new version which has become old enough pretty quickly it seems.

We may be forced to stop using the SDK since it doesn’t work for our use case and it seems like there will be no permanent solution unless there’s some control about these configs in the first place :cold_sweat:

Hey @desko27,

What is the version you are using and the version that was set as the minimum?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon ,

I am also experiencing this issue again. We use v5.5.12509.0330. The latest available.
I have no access to any “minimum version” setting.

Is it possible to join a meeting without pass code?

Hey @andrez,

Thank for providing this, I will forward this to the team.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @davidd00656,

If you need help joining a meeting can you please open another thread so we can keep things organized and assist you more effectively?

Thanks!
Michael

Yeah micheal might be right

Hey @davidd00656,

Let me know if you need any assistance starting a new thread :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

yeah sure thanks I will do

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

Michael