Unable to join meeting using C# wrapper v5.4.54524.1229

Hi there,

I have upgraded to version v5.4.54524.1229 of the C# wrapper. I am unable to join or start a meeting.

The callbacks show the that the meeting has ended:

The meeting is in fact still running.

The SDK auth was a success and the login as a normal user was also a success.

Previous versions of the C# wrapper work correctly with the same SDK, logging and meeting credentials.

The code is as follows:

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam();
param.userType = SDKUserType.SDK_UT_NORMALUSER;
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4NormalUser join_api_param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4NormalUser();

join_api_param.meetingNumber = ulong.Parse(textBox_meetingnumber_api.Text.Replace("-", "").Replace(" ", ""));
        join_api_param.psw = textBox_Password.Text;
        join_api_param.userName = this.userName;

param.normaluserJoin = join_api_param;

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().Join(param);
        if (SDKError.SDKERR_SUCCESS == err)
        {
            feedback.Content = $"Joining Meeting {textBox_meetingnumber_api.Text}: {err}";
            Hide();
        }
        else//error handle
        {
            feedback.Content = $"Failed to join meeting {textBox_meetingnumber_api.Text}: {err}";
            Console.WriteLine(err);
        }

Please let me know how I can resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Roberto Bonini

Hi.
I think you need to use param.withoutloginJoin instead of param.normaluserJoin (and ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4WithoutLogin join_api_param)

I am using it, and this works with the C# wrapper 5.4.54524.1229.

Code would be like this:

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err;

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam();
    param.userType = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKUserType.SDK_UT_WITHOUT_LOGIN;
    ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4WithoutLogin join_api_param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.JoinParam4WithoutLogin();

join_api_param.meetingNumber = ulong.Parse(textBox_meetingnumber_api.Text.Replace("-", "").Replace(" ", ""));
    join_api_param.userName = this.userName;
    join_api_param.psw = textBox_Password.Text;
    param.withoutloginJoin = join_api_param;

err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().Join(param);

if (SDKError.SDKERR_SUCCESS == err)
    {
        feedback.Content = $"Joining Meeting {textBox_meetingnumber_api.Text}: {err}";
        Hide();
    }
    else//error handle
    {
        feedback.Content = $"Failed to join meeting {textBox_meetingnumber_api.Text}: {err}";
        Console.WriteLine(err);
    }
1 Like

Hey @rbonini,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Your code looks alright to me, however I am curious if @bm.erikstad’s code resolves your issue. Can you try that and let us know so we can investigate further?

Thanks!
Michael