Joining Meeting Timout, Be Removed

Description
I am the developer of an LMS project, This website has been using zoom classes for a long time a few months ago a JWT expiration message appeared in my email and I updated the code to use Meeting SDK and Oauth

It has been working perfectly since then but a few weeks ago the teacher started receiving a “Joining Meeting Timout. Be removed.” message and cannot join the classes I searched the web but I did not find such error message anywhere what does this error message represent?
Mind you this problem only happens to the teacher, students and me are able to join normally

Browser Console Error
I cannot provide it sense it is the teacher device and currently the teacher is not online

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets
I am not sure what you need tell me what you want and I will see if I am allowed to provide it but basically the code goes like this:
1- Is the person trying to join is in the participants list?
2- Is the person trying to join is in time?
3- Is the person trying to join is a student or teacher?
4- If teacher assign host if student don’t
5- Assign his name from our DB
and the web sdk code is the on in the github repo

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join a Web SDK as a host with other participants in the meeting
  2. disconnect wait till you get terminated from the meeting
  3. Reconnect to your wifi and join the meeting
  4. See error

Screenshots

Troubleshooting Routes
I tried but I cannot reproduce the issue I if you tell me the meaning of the error and it is from my side I will fix it inshallah

The teacher device

• Device: HP Probook
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version [121.0.6167.160 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional context
What is the meaning of the message?

If a solution takes time please tell me the meaning of the error first

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.