User "kicked out" of the meeting cannot re-access

Description
A few months ago I integrated the WEB SDK into my project. I work with Angular 10.x everything seems to work fine, but I have been reported that sometimes users are “kicked” from the meeting and can only log in again from another browser or by clearing the cache of their current browser (Google Chrome normally).

Error
The error that appears on the screen after being “kicked” from the meeting is:
“You have been removed from this meeting”
If I try to access the meeting again it shows me this error:
“Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity an try again.”
The temporary “solution” was to change the browser or clear the cache of the current browser (Google Chrome).
This problem does not have a pattern to reproduce. It happens randomly.

Which Web Client SDK version?
@zoomus/websdk": “^1.9.1”

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: All devices
  • Browser: Google Chrome
  • Browser Versión 91.0.4472.101 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Hey @este,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This is actually expected behavior, you’ll see the same thing when using the Zoom App.

Please see our article here and let me know if it helps:

Thanks,
Max

But no one kicked me out of the meeting. The host was teaching his class, the “expulsion” was automatic. After this, those messages come out (I can’t return to the meeting, as long as I don’t try in another browser or delete the cache)

Hey @este,

Thank you for clarifying, that is odd. Are you seeing this with more than just that meeting?

Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the meeting ID and the name of the participant that was removed from the meeting.

I’ll investigate further from there.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Hello. I have just sent the message from my personal email with the indicated data. It should be noted that this problem has been repeated in several meetings and with different users. In the last case, I was using that user and two colleagues as well (that is, there was more than 1 session with the same user connected), in addition to the fact that this user did not have a name, since it was a test user.

Hey @este,

Thank you for submitting a ticket! I’ll follow up with you there.

Thanks,
Max