JWT Ceridian Dayforce Integration

Description
I’ve setup a Ceridian Dayforce JWT integration which allows us to host Zoom meetings for learning courses from Dayforce. The issue is that I created the JWT application under my own admin account and whenever we create a learning course using the JWT integration, my name is showing up in the zoom meeting as the host and even more freaky, my account logs into Zoom when hosting the meeting too. This creates issues for various reasons including causing confusing for end-users when they see me as the host for the meeting and causes my admin account to be vulnerable since my admin account automatically signs into the Zoom client on Windows without prompting for credentials or anything.

Which App?
Dayforce Zoom Webinar - JWT

I’ve read on the dev forums here and I know that JWT applications cannot be deleted after they are created. I wanted to know what other options are out there to get this working without displaying my name in the meeting and without exposing my admin account.

Hey @evanjf, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Can you please share the link to the Dayforce integration?

We highly encourage against sharing your JWT Credentials externally, and it sounds like Dayforce should be using the OAuth flow instead.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your help, the app is set to “Intent to publish: No” so I am not sure if you will be able to see the application. But this is the link - https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/apps/g-yaj2M2Tr-TRKreKfqPlw/information

Hey @evanjf,

Are you the one developing this app? What is the name of the app that lives here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/apps/g-yaj2M2Tr-TRKreKfqPlw/information ?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

Yes that’s correct, I am the one who setup the app, the app is called Dayforce Zoom Webinar

Thank you,
Evan

Hey @evanjf,

I am a little confused about your use case.

Although, it sounds like a User Level OAuth App would be better suited for you, rather than a JWT App.

Thanks,
Tommy