Leading to UI unresponsiveness

Description
I keep getting multiple errors in log:
2022-11-29 08:39:20.766298-0500 MyAppName[49549:3111110] [Security] This method should not be called on the main thread as it may lead to UI unresponsiveness.

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-macos-5.12.8.12615

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Initialize Zoom SDK

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1)

Additional context
As soon as I call ZoomSDK.shared().initSDK(with: params) then I get 30 of these same errors.
The initiation is directly initialized from App Delegate. Ive isolated the code to be exactly this. Nothing Zoom related (except for initiation) is being called at that time.

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 9.00.30 AM

Is there any update on this? Every time I initialize the SDK I get these errors.

Quick update. We are still experiencing these issues. And also, notice that when we call the function to control the meetings, there are more of these errors to pop up.
The called func that we are using is the following.

ZoomSDK.shared().getMeetingService().getMeetingActionController().actionMeeting(with: ActionMeetingCmd_MuteAudio, userID: usrID, on: ScreenType_First)

I sent a ticket into support for this issue, they responded that they are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.