Leveraging Zoom's robust infrastructure to build a solution

Hello,

Planning to use Zoom’s infrastructure for building a video calling application. Does provide APIs to accomplish the same. I have read the documentation, however, I am unable to gain clarity if APIs are provided to accomplish the same.

Came across a similar 3 year old question here but still my question remains unanswered.

Looking forward to a resourceful discussion.

Hey @qwertynik,

We do have SDKs that allow you to embed Zoom meetings and webinars into your app:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thanks, @tommy. Had a couple of queries:

1. I am unable to find pricing information. Had requested for a quote but yet to receive one. Can you share the prevalent pricing when using the SDK?
  2. When using the SDK, would ZOOM’s logo be watermarked? Had found the same in an answer here. That was years ago though.

Hey @qwertynik,

The pricing info remains the same, per host per month: Plans & Pricing for Zoom One | Zoom

Yes Zooms logo is watermarked in the SDKs.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thanks for the response @tommy

Looking at a white-labelled solution using Zoom - with completely customizable UI.
Unable to find the pricing on the same. Had posted a query but there is no response so far. Can you help with the pricing?

Hey @qwertynik,

For white labeling solutions, you can refer to our ISV pricing:

https://sites.google.com/zoom.us/isv/partners

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for your response @tommy.
So, in the white labeling model, I am assuming the UI should be easily customizable unlike the default API which comes embedded as a part of the SDK.

Could you also share more details on the pricing?

It says $2500 is monthly cost and then ‘Based on a per minute/per participant billing model (50,000 included minutes)’, so post the completion of 50,000 minutes what pricing is used?

Hey @qwertynik,

For more specific costs and features please reach out to isv@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy will reach out for more clarity

1 Like

@tommy

Can we integrate Zoom’s video calling/broadcasting feature into our SaaS application with custom UI tailored to the needs of our existing customer base?
Or, UI will continue to remain similar to what is already offered by Zoom?

Hey @qwertynik,

You can use our SDKs, but by default the UI is the Zoom UI. You can change things to your liking via custom CSS and JS or the respective language for the SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

Thanks for helping me with the queries posted so far.
Wanted to have a detailed discussion on using Zoom as a whitelabelled solution or in its SDK form. Also wanted to understand the pricing.
Can you setup a call with someone who can help with those queries?

Thanks!

Hey @qwertynik,

Yes, have you reached out to ISV?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

Yes, I have reached out about 5 days back. But there is no response yet. Would be great if you can get someone connected who can help us understand the how to use the customizability of Zoom to build a solution fitting our use-case.

Thanks!

Hey @qwertynik,

Okay I will work on getting you connected to an ISV teammate.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @qwertynik,

Please fill out this form and our ISV team lead will reach out to you:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks @tommy, will fill in the application. Either me, or my colleague. Will let you know here on this thread.

1 Like

Thanks @qwertynik! :slight_smile:

-Tommy