Livestream integration error

Hey @mauricio1, @ivonnelozada, @jeramielu, @dockradio, @presenter,

Apologies you are experiencing this.

Please contact support.zoom.us with this issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Ok all. My fix today? I logged out of facebook and then logged in and it magically worked!

1 Like

This happened to me last night as well, very frustrating. I’ve submitted a ticket.

Happy to hear it is working for you @jeramielu.

-Tommy

Thanks for submitting a ticket @cass!

Our support team will look into this.

-Tommy

I am having the same problem. Loading circle swirls forever. Even though it’s worked in the past for me.

Hey @jsapunar,

Apologies you are having this issue.

Please reach out to support.zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

I did – no response from anyone.

Hi Tommy, following up as I need to know if livestreaming to YouTube will work tomorrow night. I’ve not heard back from my ticket last week yet. Ta.

Hey @cass, @jsapunar,

Unfortunately this is out of the scope of the App Marketplace Team.

I do not see any more issues reported since 3 days ago so I am confident it will work.

Apologies from the delays from the support team.

Thanks,
Tommy

Livestreaming to YouTube is still timing out, I’ve tried it a few times today and have even updated my Zoom software just in case.

Hey @cass,

I will reach out to the support team for a response.

Thanks,
Tommy

Unable to livestream to facebook today, and the option to livestream to a facebook page is not even available

I am unable to stream from Zoom today to Facebook Groups. I select groups and the search box to look up groups doesn’t appear. It worked yesterday! Please help!

Also, if it helps, it allows to stream to my Facebook timeline but not the groups I manage.

I had the same errors yesterday. Could not connect Zoom to a Facebook page I manage or event. It would allow me to post on my wall.

Hey @nchidsey, @rajeev.sajja, @jromero,

Please contact our support team to help: support.zoom.us.

This forum is for the Zoom App Marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

Have not heard back from my ticket submitted 2 days ago

Hey @jromero,

Thanks for your patience, the support team is experiencing a huge surge in support cases.

They will get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Tommy

I’m having trouble this evening as well. I’ve tried live-streaming on FB using both Safari and Chrome. With both browsers it will ask me where on FB I want to stream to and then it stays on the black screen with the little spinning thing in the center :frowning: please please help! I’m trying to stream my church’s Bible Study to our group and I have apt of members missing out on it.

Hello! I had the same problem an hour ago. I tried to live-stream in FB and got the little spinning wheel on black background after choosing the page I wanted to stream on.
It is very disappointing since I paid for pro only for this.