Livestream integration error

We had a facebook live fail yesterday — tried several times and it cut off at the 3 min mark. We ended up “rescheduling” the event. Is there a solution for this yet?

I am so upset. i cannot connect to facebook. I had everything ready to go, my team, people waiting, and we could not connect to facebook. We tried everything but we only got a black buffering screen. PLEASE HELP!!

I had the same issues for Bible Study. I hope they fix it soonbut as a contingency plan I opened OBS and just added a screen capture scene for the Zoom meeting.

Same problem , black window a no live…we have a live streaming meeting in the afternoon with the audience …
Why it doesn’t work?

The same issue with facebook (no problem streaming on you tube) I’ve tried everything but I only got a black buffering screen. PLEASE HELP!!

Had the same problem. Someone said log out of facebook and back in. It worked after that.

Try logging out of facebook and then back in

Try logging out of facebook and then back in.

I had the black screen, and I could solve it. When I put live on Facebook, it led me automatically to Safari. The black screen appeared. I copied the link of Safari and put it into Chrome. From there it worked. I hope it works for you as well.

We successfully started a Live to Facebook, and each time we do, it times out after 5 minutes and ends the facebook stream. Not sure what end this is happening on, but we have had success with this prior to today.

I had a Zoom meeting to FacebookLive last night, which would only play for about 3-4 minutes. Each time it just ends. This is super frustrating. I tried dozens of times.

Does anyone have an answer?

Today I had Zoom meeting to Facebook Live (fan page) - no music, just talk-interview. It was ending stream every 2-4 minutes. So imagine after 50 minutes of interview got like 20+ posts. Horrible experience but luckily I recorded whole thing so I was able to repost.

Oh man, me too today. Zoom streamed to my Facebook Page for 5 minutes, then it just randomly stopped :woman_shrugging: thank goodness I was recording the zoom session, and then proceeded to post the recording to Facebook later… but this is clearly a problem.

I used Safari.

What is the solution??

Hello All,

SOLUTION: If the problem is with going Live on Facebook for 3-5 and then automatic disconnection then try internet explorer/microsoft edge rather than chrome. This worked for me and my friend. Hope this solves the issue for you guys.

Try microsoft edge or internet explorer. That fixed the issue for me.

Hey Everyone,

Apologies if you are experiencing this issue. This needs to be brought up to our support staff here: support.zoom.us.

I have notified the support team myself, but please reach out to them so they can investigate and better assist.

Please also reach out to Facebook since the issue seems to be on their end:

https://www.facebook.com/help/234849600302373

Also stay updated on status.zoom.us if you encounter this again.

Thanks,
Tommy

I’ve been having a problem with Zoom for months already. Been emailing them but no response. I Contacted them through phone but to no avail. I’ve been paying for the webinar so that I could use FB live but been on and off. Sometimes I can use and sometimes I can’t. Last night was the worst as I can’y totally go to Facebook Live via webinar. I can’t see the option anymore to go to FB live! Take note, I am paid. I paid for extra $$ just to go FB live via Zoom. Can Zoom please atleast help??? No email replies, no pick up calls then how???

See whether they’ll reply here. I mean I can’t keep on paying if the features are not working right?

I’ve been having this issue for weeks but it looks like I finally cracked it. I switched to Microsoft Edge since I have Windows 10. Also, Facebook asks you if you’d like to use their new Facebook Live tool. This time, I chose “no” and went with their classic live tool. Previously, my stream would drop after no longer than 5 minutes, but I’ve now been up uninterrupted for 11 mins. Seems to have worked.

I think I figured out what is going on. I do Zoom to FB Lives all the time. Sometimes 7 per week. I have only had this issue twice. It just will not connect. Happened just now and I know that Zoom just did an update today. I came here where some logged out and then back in to FB. I did that and BAM! it worked.

My theory…when Zoom update…and they have been doing that often, we need to log out of platforms we are attempting to Go Live and then log back in.

2 Likes