We’ve started receiving lots of random 400 errors from this endpoint starting last night 3am Eastern: https://api.zoom.us/v2/users?page_size=300
Your API status page https://status.zoom.us/ shows everything is operational…but it isn’t.
Can you please help fix asap?
We have found that removing the sending of the “Accept” header for this endpoint stops the random 400 errors.
This is weird, b/c the endpoint previously required that header, along with all other endpoints that fetch data.
Hi @RobertYeager ,
Thank you! We are investigating this possible breaking change and looking to resolve asap.
Hope you are doing great, as my colleague @gianni.zoom informed you, we are investigating this issue further. Could you please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with more details about this issue, including the account ID of the account owner who made the API calls and the link to this thread.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.