In the LTI Pro > “LTI Credentials” tab, there’s a section called “Tracking Field” with the description: “Set tracking field values from LTI attributes.”
Even after I correctly configured the tracking field mappings, I wasn’t able to see the LTI attributes in my active hosts report or API response (see the screenshots section)
- Did I miss any steps? (See the “How To Reproduce” section below)
- Is the tracking field our only way of retrieving LTI attributes?
- How are those LTI attributes persisted in your datastore (is it tied directly to the recording or meeting, for how long)?
- Can the tracking fields be accessible through the API at all?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install the LTI Pro App
- Follow the integration steps outlined in the documentation.
- Congifure the tracking fields to the LTI attributes I need (e.g. custom_canvas_course_id)
- Record a new meeting by starting one Zoom session from the Canvas integration page (a request was sent to applications.zoom.us/lti/rich)
- Expect the tracking field to show up in the API response when retrieving the recording.
- the tracking field columns showed nothing on the “active hosts” report page
- no tracking fields are returned in the
Screenshots (If applicable)
My tracking field mapping:
- What we really care about is a way to identify the correct LTI context (course ID) when our customer imports their course recordings, so we can easily map their imports to the correct course folder.