Make More noice like sonar sound while start a meeting using Web SDK

Make More noice like sonar sound while start a meeting using Web SDK And Video not working while join more than 2 users

Using Version: “@zoomus/websdk”: “^1.9.7”

My Code
import { ZoomMtg } from ‘@zoomus/websdk’;

ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk();

Zoon Init:

ZoomMtg.init({
leaveUrl: this.leaveUrl,
isSupportAV: true,
success: (success) => {
ZoomMtg.join({
signature: signature,
meetingNumber: this.meetingNumber,
userName: this.userName,
apiKey: this.apiKey,
userEmail: this.userEmail,
passWord: this.passWord,
success: (success) => {

},
error: (error) => {

}
})

},
  error: (error) => {
  }
})

Can you help me to solve this issue

Hey @yuvangopi4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to elaborate on the issues you are encountering?

What do you mean by this? Are you looking to make an alert sound when the meeting starts? If so, this would need to be implemented with custom code.

What do you mean when you say that it doesn’t work? Are you able to share screenshots or steps to reproduce?

Thanks,
Max

Hey @Max,

Now am using zoom Web SDK 2.0.1 in my angular project

I have following error every device while using Chrome browser

ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Object: {“type”:“VIDEO”,“evt”:“ERROR”,“errorCode”:“NOT_CONNECTED”}
at O (polyfills.5aaef10074816baed721.bundle.js:1)

ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Object: {“type”:“AUDIO”,“evt”:“ERROR”,“errorCode”:“NOT_CONNECTED”}

Audio and Video not connectiong

Same thing Video working but audio not working and have following errors in Firefox

Can you help me to fix this issue ?

Hey @yuvangopi4,

It looks like the SDK doesn’t have access to your camera or microphone. Have you confirmed they are plugged in and that you have granted the page access to your camera and microphone?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.