Zoom Web SDK 2.3.5 - resulting robotic audio after joining meeting

We are using Zoom Web SDK version 2.3.5 in our website.
After joining a meeting both the Host and Participants’ audio sounds like robots.
Both can’t hear anything, we are using chrome browser.

We need an urgent solution. We are loosing our business everyday.

@donte.zoom Evev we faced the same issue when we were testing zoom’s new component view SDK (2.2.0), one of us joined from Mozilla, and the other was in Edge, the audio was cartoonish, and robotic were the comments I got from my team

can you guys try to reproduce the issue n give us some quick fix

@wizy-boost,

Welcome to the Developer Forum. Similar behavior was reported with SDK 2.2.0. A fixed was released to address this with SDK 2.3.5. Do you see any errors when this behavior occurs? If so, can you share a screenshot of that with us? This will help to diagnose what is happening.

@Zerodistance,

Can you test with the latest version of the SDK and let us know the results?

2 Likes

@donte.zoom Please collect the console messages

@donte.zoom can you please look into this. We really need a solution.

@donte.zoom . I’m also hove this issue. And this is critical for me too. I’ll consider to use another platform if this will have not been fixed.

@wizy-boost,

To confirm, are you using an Iframe in your Application? If so, we strongly recommend against using Iframes as they introduce security and quality issues.

Implementation options

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum @kostiushko.ivan! Can you share which version of the SDK you are running?

@donate.S currently we are using SDK version 2.4.0

@wizy-boost,

It looks like the SDK is in an Iframe, are you using an Iframe in your Application?

@donate.S No, we are using embed tag.

Thank you for your response, @wizy-boost! The first thing I would check is if the behavior persists when rendering the SDK without the embed tag. When it comes to modifying the UI to fit in an existing web page, we provide the Component view to address these use-cases. Here is our help documentation of this topic :

Alternatively, if you are looking to reinvent the entire Zoom meeting experience, we offer the Video SDK:

We were using client view earlier. But a black screen error was coming. To solve that we moved to iframe and then embed tag. So I need to rework on this again or you have some quick solution for me?

@zoomus/websdk”: “^2.3.5”,

@kostiushko.ivan,

Can you share if you are seeing any error in the console when the behavior occurs? Also, please share more context on when the audio issue happened? You should know that each SDK version provides better performance and Zoom continues to update the Meetings and Video app to use the latest technology, fix known bugs, add new features for the convenience of its users. Please test again with the latest version and SDK 2.4.0 and let us know if the audio issue persists.

Hello @donte.zoom

I am getting errors

with client.init(). when start using component view. Please follow the screenshot for error showing in console.

This looks like you are encountering a different error, @wizy-boost! Can share a screenshot of your init function along the steps to reproduce the error you are seeing?

That aside, as a general rule of thumb, we don’t support any cross-site embeds due to the security risks. Thus, the SDK should be used directly in the site – not in an iFrame or embed tag.

We are implementing a component view for web SDK 2.4.0. We are not using any iframe or embed tag right now. We are using angular as the frontend and Laravel for API. We have two interface where zoom meeting with audio/video is required. Following steps, I have done so far after reading and researching current updates.

1. Installed web SDK 2.4.0 by using npm i @zoomus/websdk

2. In the component file where I want to use the Web Meeting SDK, import ZoomMtgEmbedded and create the client by using
    import ZoomMtgEmbedded from “@zoomus/websdk/embedded”;
    const client = ZoomMtgEmbedded.createClient();

3. In the HTML file, set an id attribute on the HTML element where Web Meeting SDK need to render.

4. I called getsignature function through API from Laravel. inside that I used client.init() and client.join().

5. I did same for both interface. Where from host is creating meeting, angular cli giving me the error “zak” is not present in joinoptions.

I stuck there. can you please check and provide me with some documents, wherefrom I can get all the required steps I need to follow.
Attaching a screenshot to show where I used init().

Can you help me out to find ZAK token to implement component view in our https://www.wizy-boost.com. I am getting following error by hitting the API from postman, or from my application which is in Laravel 8.
Postman
API
Endpoint: https://zoom.us/oauth/authorize

Request params in header
//response_type:code
//client_id:Nb8seOJwTMWQAXyYsnO_Mg
//redirect_uri:https://www.wizy-boost.com/
//state:US

Response
{“status”:false,“errorCode”:4700,“errorMessage”:"Invalid client_id: ",“result”:null}

Laravel

$clientId = “Nb8seOJwTMWQAXyYsnO_Mg”;
$url = ‘Sign In - Zoom’;
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
//curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, TRUE);
$result = curl_exec ($ch);
$statusCode = curl_getinfo($ch);
print_r($result); die;

Response
{“status”:false,“errorCode”:4700,“errorMessage”:"Invalid client_id: ",“result”:null}

Please check this and help us urgently.