Manage users trough API

Hi,
I’m new on ZOOM, but I’ve already worked with REST API for other web services such as AdobeConnect or Mailchimp.

Now, my company is asking me to integrate ZOOM too in our existing CRM, and in order to achieve that I need to:

• create/update/delete users
  • subscribe users to meetings and/or webinars
  • SSO users from CRM to webinars/meetings
  • retrieve statistics on user’s attendances

We do not own an Enterprise Account, so (as far as I have learned) we cannot use ‘autoCreate’ for the users. If we use ‘create’ option, users have to receive the confirmation email and follow the instruction to activate their account, and we don’t want them to have to. With ‘custCreate’, the user is correctly created, but without password, so he/she cannot sign-in. Finally, ‘ssoCreate’ I don’t quite understand for what use is.

My question: how can we correct manage users through API without have to rely on them for confirmation? Is it possible to disable the notification email sent to users on password change?

Please let us know

PS: sorry for my english, it’s not my mother language.

Hi @federica, thanks for posting & using Zoom!

To use autoCreate, you will need an enterprise account with a managed domain.

If your company does not have users already created, they will receive an email to activate their account. You won’t be able to prevent this email, as this is a required step in confirming that the user is a real person.