mediaCapturePermission

@chunsiong.zoom
eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJhSUlsVGcwY1FZNmtxUGxOR2lFVVEiLCJpYXQiOjE3MTIwNDc5MDEsImV4cCI6MTcxMjA5MTcwMSwidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE3MTIwOTE3MDF9.yqjXpxqHFymTM9HqrASZZmGLmnGg74W9Lj6f7yIvjcg

verify this please, error is persisting despite changing

@management1 I’ll PM you

@amanda-recallai need your help a bit, implementing linux sdk to access simple audio streams
we are accessing the audiostream but we can’t seem to debug where the recording of the audio will be saved
this is one of the function which is being called, and it displays different characters when buffer is printed meaning something is going in, but can’t seem to locate or access the recording ?
void ZoomSDKAudioRawData::onMixedAudioRawDataReceived

@management1,

Which Linux sample are you using? For the one linked below, the recording is saved to the ‘out’ folder.

@donte.zoom
we are using the raw recording github repo

1 Like

@chunsiong.zoom Hi, we are receiving this error occassionaly Auth failed: 5

its documentation says its an unknown error but do you have any reasoning regarding why this occurs and how we can tackle it ?

also @chunsiong.zoom need you to tell us that where is the event handler/code snippet for where the headless bot automatically asks for recording permissions when joining a meeting like in the headless github repo, would be really helpful if you could point us in that direction.

@management1

Hi, we are receiving this error occassionaly Auth failed: 5

its documentation says its an unknown error but do you have any reasoning regarding why this occurs and how we can tackle it ?

I can only tell for sure if I have the log, or if there is a way to replicate this.

need you to tell us that where is the event handler/code snippet for where the headless bot automatically asks for recording permissions when joining a meeting like in the headless github repo, would be really helpful if you could point us in that direction.

I’m not familiar with the headless github repo, there may or maybe not be such a code snippet.

@donte.zoom could you to tell us that where is the event handler/code snippet for where the headless bot automatically asks for recording permissions when joining a meeting like in the headless github repo, would be really helpful if you could point us in that direction.

@chunsiong.zoom Hi need to confirm if there is some programatic way to assign co host via zoom api , If yes could you kindly point to that direction

@management1 , When creating a meeting you can assign alternative_hosts:

Create a meeting