Meeting Alert Webhook

Hey tommy,

We aren’t receiving any webhooks for any meeting alerts. There is currently now way for us to tell which meetings have had issues, correct?

Hey @jonathan.peirce,

Ah gotcha. Can you send a meetingUUID where you attempted to trigger the meeting alert?

Thanks,
Tommy

Just attempted to trigger a bad connection here: “ERErqFf7TqSWR+vgOvOwnw==”

Thanks @jonathan.peirce! :slight_smile:

We are looking into this.

-Tommy

Hey @jonathan.peirce,

There was some additional configuration we needed to do to get this webhook working with your account. Can you please try again?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy,

Perfect. Seems to be pulling in logs now. Just need to figure out how to connect it to Zapier and then Klipfolio. But that’s out of your wheelhouse.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Great, happy to hear it is working! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy , I have exactly the same problem. I receive any webhooks other than “meeting.alert”. Can you help me too and what data do i need to provide?

And nothing in the logs. subscribed to “Meeting Alerts”

Hi @a.starovoytov,

Can you confirm that you’ve had a meeting with one of the following issues?
If you think a meeting had issues and a webhook should have been triggered, please provide the Meeting ID and I’ll be happy to take a closer look.

Note that this is only triggered if a service issue is encountered during a meeting that was scheduled by a user in your account.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom
These problems should be shown as in the screenshot?
Screenshot from 2021-02-04 16-55-29

also this user had CPU problems

meeting id 973 4484 4689

Hi @a.starovoytov,

Thanks for confirming these details. I’ve adjusted a setting on your account and you should start receiving these alerts going forward. Can you retry? :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom,
Did I understand correctly that webhooks will be sent to us for ‘Network connection error’ and high cpu usage?

Hi @will.zoom,
Now i see alerts

but Call Logs is empty

Hi @a.starovoytov,

Glad to hear you’re seeing alerts. And yes—webhooks will be sent for network issues if it causes call reconnection problems.

In regards to receiving events, are you seeing webhooks being sent to your provided endpoint? Additionally, what type of app are your events subscribed under? Webhooks will not show in call logs for OAuth or JWT apps—only Webhook Only.

Let me know, Thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom,
We use JWT.
We receive all event=“meeting.ended” and no one event=“meeting.alert”.
However, I see statistics in my account
Screenshot from 2021-02-10 11-12-48

Hey @a.starovoytov,

Thanks for sharing this. I just DM’d you for some account details so that I can help further investigate.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks for sharing those details, @a.starovoytov. We’re looking into this (ZOOM-246830).

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,
Thanks.
Where can i see the result?