Meeting Type | Identify missing ID types

Hi Team,

I have been collecting data from the meeting.participant_joined end point for the past 10 months. (This is coming to us through a webhook using DSS).

I noticed that I have been getting the following MEETING ID values:

The documentation only covers a few types. Can you please help me define the rest missing ones? 0, 4 and 7. They might be deprecated but want to know what they used to mean at least.

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods#operation/meetingCreate
The type of meeting:
1 — An instant meeting.
2 — A scheduled meeting.
3 — A recurring meeting with no fixed time.
8 — A recurring meeting with fixed time.

Hi @kishan.patel

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
This is interesting, thanks for bringing it up to our attention.
I will do some research on my end and will come back to you with a response soon.
Thanks
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom,

Were you able to find out any information? I can open up an incident if that is better to track.

Hi @kishan.patel

Thank you for your patience while I investigated this issue further and sorry for the late reply.
I was confirming with my team and also looking into our Docs to bring you an update.

And to answer your question, those type of meetings do exist and they are not deprecated, you can find them here:

But as you can see there is sill the type 0 and 7 missing, so I went ahead and found this in our Docs for the webhook meeting.created

Hope this helps,
Elisa

This is great.
Thank you!

1 Like

@kishan.patel
Happy to hear this helped!
Cheer!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.