Missing email from joined meeting webhook

Description
A week ago using the webhook meeting.participant_joined, I was able to see the email on the request. Now it doesn’t appear. I have tried the webhook with several users and no request has the email of the participant. Am i missing something? Did something changed with this webhook? I checked the documentation and it shows that the body will have the email.

Error
No email on the body for participant joined.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook meeting.participant_joined
Which Endpoint/s?
No endpoint

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
No additional context

Hey @arturo.velazquez,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When you see instances where the email is not included, have you confirmed that the user that joined has a Zoom account? If you allow users to join as guests it would be expected that some do not contain an email field.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,
Thank you for the response! Ah yes most of the users in the organization have a zoom account. I guess we need to make sure that they are logged in , so we can get the email from the webhook. Thank you for the clarification :smile:
Cheers
Arturo

Hey @arturo.velazquez,

I’m glad to hear that answered your question! If you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.