Move Webinars Across Users

Is there a possibility that today I created a webinar with user account “A” and tomorrow if I want to update this webinar to use the other user account say “B”.

Let me say that the both user account belongs to us and the only difference between is that they might have different user registration limits. (i.e) Account “A” can accomodate only 500 users where as “B” can go all the way upto 1000 users registrations…

1 Like

Hi @subhadra.ponnada,

Currently there is not a feature to move webinars between users. However, Zoom’s support team is able to manually transfer the webinar between your users if needed. You can use the link below to submit a ticket to get the process started:

Contact Zoom Support

Once the webinar has been transferred, the new user’s license capacity will be reflected. So once the webinar has been transferred to User B, the webinar will be able to accommodate 1000 attendees.

Stefan - When the support teams transfer webinar from one user to another. Will they copy the registrant data too?

For Ex : If my webinar got 450 registrations during the time of transfer, would all those registrations be retained after webinar movement too or not?

Hi @subhadra.ponnada,

Zoom’s Support team can transfer the webinar from one user to another even with registration enabled. However, there is a small risk of potentially losing all registrants upon transfer.

It is highly unlikely to occur but it is a possibility, so if you are willing to take this risk you must take the following into consideration:

• I recommend to export your list of registrants prior to the webinar.
  • If the list of registrants are lost, the join URLs they received will no longer be valid. You (or the registrants) must re-register them again to obtain a new valid URL.