We would like to have some confirmation about the limits and pricing for our current use
We checked the following pages but it is not cristal clear for us as the notions are sometimes ambiguous (meeting/participant/user/host/…)
We currently have an account with a Pro plan (13.99 € / month / host) with the Video Webinars Add-on (37 € / month / host) linked to one particular user (licensed type).
We use the Zoom platform for meetings (between 2 to 5 participants) and webinars (1 speaker only for now) with the API and the desktop app.
For meetings we use 1 user (host) and 1 meeting (every 2 to 5 participants use the same join meeting link) for each meeting with the following APIs:
- /users/usercreate : action = “custCreate”, type = 1 (Basic)
- /meetings/meetingcreate : type = 2
Is there any limit on:
- the total number of users (hosts)? And if yes, could we delete them so that they no longer count when the meeting is over?
- the total number of meetings? And if yes, could we delete them so that they no longer count when the meeting is over?
- the number of participants connected to such a meeting?
- the number of meetings occuring at the same time? And if yes, how many and is there a way to increase that?
- the number of participant connected to meetings at the same time? And if yes, how many and is there a way to increase that?
- the duration of a meeting? (it seems to be 24h but we would like to confirm if that is correct)
For webinars we use 1 host (the user with the Webinar licensed type), 1 webinar (so 1 presenter) and X registrants with the following APIs:
- /webinars/webinarcreate : type = 5 (Webinar), approval_type = 0 (Automatically approve.),
registration_type = 1 (Attendees register once and can attend any of the webinar sessions.), meeting_authentication = false
Is there any limit on:
- the total number of webinars? And if yes, could we delete them so that they no longer count when the webinar is over?
- the number of webinars occurring at the same time (or with at least an overlap of 1 minute)? For what we understood that is the notion of host, so we have to pay for the add-on for the number of different hosts?
- the number of registrants on a webinar? For what we understood that is the notion of participants (37 € / month up to 100, 130 € / month from 100 and up to 500, …) and that cost applies by host?
- the total number of webinars and/or registrants in the database or at the same time?
At last, could you please:
- confirm that all those limits applies to the Zoom back-office/API and are the same whether we use the desktop app or the Web SDK?
- explain us when/why we should use the cn_meeting/in_meeting parameters on meetings?
Thank you for your answers.