MSDK_RawDataDemos wont let me join my running call

@chunsiong.zoom
Hello,
Thank you so much for the amazing repository - it has been really great being able to access raw buffers in such a nice modular way.

I am using v5.16.5.24346 as the latest github commit said it was updated to that.

I recently started getting an authentication error on the demo applications. This is in the starter application for SendAudioRawData.

I am using the GitHub - zoom/meetingsdk-auth-endpoint-sample: Generate a Meeting SDK JWT to join Zoom meetings and webinars with the Meeting SDK. to get my sdk_jwt. I have generated my client id and secret key (using the development credentials from the meeting sdk on the marketplace) and am using them to generate my jwt via local curl post.

I then set the sdk_jwt, meeting_number, and passcode in config.json. Set the isJWTWebService to false and try to run. Here is what my output is.

Any ideas what’s going on / is there any more information i can give you?

@varun_gadre

For this error 63, you will need to publish your meeting SDK app, before you can join a external meeting.

MEETING_FAIL_UNABLE_TO_JOIN_EXTERNAL_MEETING = 63,

For development and testing, you can try joining a meeting which is hosted by users on the same account.