Mtk is support Android 720p

Description
I use Android sdk with android box with an MediaTek cpu named MT6797,and I use MeetingSettingsHelper. enable720p(),first is720PEnabled() is return false,is there anything with cpu,and how to defined support 720p ,
MediaTek cpu is support zoom 720p?
sorry my English,it is not my native language
Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
no any action

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: Android box
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi hjh22343,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Setting the enable720p will allow SDK to try to use 720p if possible, but it is not guaranteed. Whether to use 720p or not highly depends on the CPU specs and the network status. The minimum CPU specs for using 720p is to have at least 2 or more A72/A73 core, and the network status should be better than 500k/s.

Based on the information shown in:https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/mediatek/helio/mt6797, it might a little bit hard to enable 720p on this device.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thank you for your reply!
I have open mt6797 two A72,and is720PEnabled() return True.
but I have another question:how to know when I start my meet use video resultion,how to set my video resultion?
I read docs about this,and I find this api ZoomSDKRenderer. setRawDataResolution() this method how to I use?
hope to your reply , thank you

Hi hjh22343,

The raw data feature is not publicly available now. We do not have any method to set the resolution at the moment.

Thanks!

hi Carson, thank you so much for your qulicky reply!!
sorry for my questions,now I’m working for zoom sdk for some days
and I find another confused things about audio type.
I use a POLYCOM mirc with usb,but when I start meeting I listen onMyAudioSourceTypeChanged(int i) in device it gives me 1 ,and another device it gives me 2 as same code same app
so I wonder what’s defined ear_phone or WIRED

Hi hjh22343,

Thanks for the reply. May I inquire which Polycom mic are you using? (The model name?) And what other devices are you testing? (The model name?)

Thanks!

hi Carson,the usb audio named Plantronics P7200
and Android devices is an Android box just in Chinese manufacturer named VHD(http://www.vhd.com.cn/cn/products/info_13.aspx?itemid=310&lcid=17)(http://www.vhd.com.cn/cn/products/info_13.aspx?itemid=284&lcid=17)like this.
same usb audio use same code give different type one is ear_phone another is wired

Hi hjh22343,

Thanks for the information. After consulting the engineering team, the audio source here is actually for the audio output source, therefore:

1. When you are using usb mic as the audio input, then the audio output is tuned to be the device’s ear phone.
  2. When you are using other devices like earphone(wired), then the audio output is tuned to be your earphone, which is wired.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

@carson.zoom hi Carson, I wonder know the ZoomSDKRenderer. setRawDataResolution() IS OPEN,Now we are working on zoom android on an android box with some big screen so when I start meet with nobody join in meet, the resolution is so poor like 360p, so we are on working this

Hi hjh22343,

Thanks for the reply. The method you are referring to is not publicly available. The send resolution is fixed at 360p on Android device at the moment.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like