NDI Support

+1 for full NDI support. As many have said, it would be a game-changer in regards to how the product is used. At the moment, no NDI is letting Zoom down

3 Likes

/ping!

We can not let this thread be closed until we have the resource available!

2 Likes

We had to adapt all the onsite events to digital versions using Zoom. We need to improvise and do some workarounds to make them look like professional broadcasts. NDI support would be definitely a game changer! It will open a lot of new possibilities and then we really will be able to reach a top-quality production using Zoom.

4 Likes

I am +1ning this as well. I’d love to see this integrated for Podcast recordings while also live-streaming the call. Skype has it, but having Zoom as an alternative would be amazing.

3 Likes

The NDI support is not even in the Zoom Developer Roadmap. I cannot understand why.

3 Likes

As said above, the developer roadmap has nothing to do with NDI.

2 Likes

Another one that would love to have full NDI support for live streaming through OBS, I think it will be game-changing for many streamers, not even discord has this yet and it’s their main segment, so zoom can benefit from that if NDI was an option

3 Likes

We need NDI in Zoom for improving live events. Please, update!!!

4 Likes

The bigger question is… how does Zoom not have NDI support yet?

3 Likes

+1 to begging for NDI support please. Huge QOL feature for so many people that we need.

2 Likes

Another week goes by, I dread using Microsoft Teams, but it has that coveted NDI support…

2 Likes

It would be a game changer from my view point. Any updates?

2 Likes

Looks like NDI input to zoom is working. I can input an NDI source into zoom from Livestream Studio without a problem so far. I haven’t been able to export a zoom meeting back into Livestream studio going the other direction yet however without a second computer.

2 Likes

Hey, we really need NDI Output for our Zoom calls. When can we expect this feature?

3 Likes

pinging this again. NDI input works great, output would be perfect

2 Likes

NDI output would be nice to have

3 Likes

ZOOM + NDI work if you create a conference inside ZOOM and then enter it via Skype using the method: in the search bar enter - roomid.pass@lync.zoom.us

roomid - your conference number
pass - access code

1 Like

hi buddy i tried this method, but for me the zoom calling is one participant in ndi, so if i have multiple participants, skype will send all the call as one… you gotcha this way?

1 Like

To Zoom,
I just got hired at a streaming company that used Zoom on a daily basis and we all decided to stop using Zoom because it still hasn’t added this feature. You must do what you need to to add it, the 90 day plan is long over, and your competitors have already adopted it. Changes like the company I work for just made are huge and have a trickle down effect. Make this a bigger priority.

7 Likes

“Currently this feature can be requested on a customer by customer basis to our sales team.”

Tommy, are you sure?

We (Maastricht University, The Netherlands) asked our Customer Succes Manager to activate NDI output, and he/she replied that NDI is expected “this year” (2021)…

4 Likes