Need help finding SIP IDs

Hello!

I’m not sure if this is correct place to post this. The firm I work for has recently switched to Zoom Phone for their phone system. I’m trying out a 3rd party application that has a product that is essentially a “gateway” by which we can initiate a robo “text-to-speech” phone call with a single line of code. I’m trying to set up a process to automate various reminder calls to our clients. I suppose my first question is, does Zoom have anything like that already built in that we could use? This would make the rest of this moot. If not…

My main question is how do I find the information the application is requesting here in this screenshot in order to connect to the phone system? My IT guys are not being very helpful in seeking it out.

SIP ID/User ID --Would this just be any user id, like mine to connect to Zoom?
Domain --Is this just our domain? XXXXX.zoom.us
Authorization User --Again is this just any user id that has the capability to make calls?
Password --I can guess this one. :slight_smile:

Thanks for any guidance!

Hey @dsorensen,

I suggest reaching out to support.zoom.us for this question, but I did find this document which may help you:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks! I don’t think that is the right thing. We no longer have a PBX phone system. I’ll check out support.zoom.us. Thanks again.

@dsorensen,

Thanks for clarifying—support.zoom.us should be able to point you in the right direction!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.